While not yet applicable to the developing world, this wide range of applications is definitely a step in the right direction in propelling mobile payments via a comprehensive mobile wallet strategy.
- Airtel, Access Bank, drive Central Bank #Nigeria’s 80% financial inclusion target buff.ly/1yar9AM 6 hours ago
- R.I.P checkbook, adios PIN number: How you'll manage your money in 2020 buff.ly/1tg5K4Q 9 hours ago
- Carlyle Bets on Mobile Money With $147m Stake in Nigerian Diamond Bank buff.ly/11s2ZWN #Nigeria #mobilemoney 13 hours ago
- #SouthAfrica’s e-commerce market is bracing itself for increased consolidation buff.ly/11q5gBS 16 hours ago
- Street kids in #Bangladesh get bank accounts buff.ly/1zTJemX #financialinclusion 19 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Most Used TagsAfghanistan AFI Africa African Mobile Phone Financial Services Policy Initiative AgriFin Initiative Alliance for Financial Inclusion American Express AMPI Bangladesh bank banking Better Than Cash Better Than Cash Alliance Better Than Cash Initiative Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation bKash BPI Globe BanKO CGAP Chemonics Chemonics International Citi Commercial Bank of Africa Digital Financial Services Dutch-Bangla Bank Ltd. Easy Paisa eTranzact Fiji Financial Inclusion First Bank Plc GCASH Ghana Globe Telecom GSMA GSMA MMU GSMA Mobile Money for the Unbanked IFC India Indonesia Kenya M-PESA MasterCard MicroSave mobile-money-use-cases mobile banking Mobile Banking Blog Mobile Financial Services mobile money Mobile Money Africa Mobile Money Asia Mobile Money Blogs mobile money use cases MPESA MTN Nepal Nigeria Omidyar Network Pagatech Pakistan Peru Philippine mobile money Philippines PR Savings Bank RBAP-MABS rural financial services Rwanda Safaricom Smart Money Solomon Islands Stanbic Bank Mobile Money Tanzania Uganda UNCDF USAID VISA World Bank