While not yet applicable to the developing world, this wide range of applications is definitely a step in the right direction in propelling mobile payments via a comprehensive mobile wallet strategy.
- Digital Financial Services: Where Are We Headed? buff.ly/1nSe51w #financialinclusion @santi_penap @OmidyarNetwork @NewsAFI 7 hours ago
- Useful E-Money "transfer" Implementation Guide for E-Money Transfer Programming buff.ly/1wFwb8t #mobilemoney 9 hours ago
- Digital Financial Services: Where Are We Headed? wp.me/p2HGaU-eF 10 hours ago
- Key central bank governors from Africa, Latin America and the Asia Pacific sharing their views on the role of... fb.me/3Yis9Z4uE 10 hours ago
- Regional perspectives from key Central Bank Governors on the future of digital financial services and financial incl… lnkd.in/bxYQjE4 10 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Most Used TagsAfghanistan AFI Africa African Mobile Phone Financial Services Policy Initiative AgriFin Initiative Alliance for Financial Inclusion American Express AMPI Bangladesh bank banking Better Than Cash Better Than Cash Alliance Better Than Cash Initiative Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation bKash BPI Globe BanKO CGAP Chemonics Chemonics International Citi Commercial Bank of Africa Digital Financial Services Dutch-Bangla Bank Ltd. Easy Paisa eTranzact Fiji Financial Inclusion First Bank Plc GCASH Ghana Globe Telecom Government Applications of Mobile Money GSMA GSMA MMU GSMA Mobile Money for the Unbanked IFC India Indonesia Kenya M-PESA MasterCard MicroSave mobile-money-use-cases mobile banking Mobile Banking Blog Mobile Financial Services mobile money Mobile Money Africa Mobile Money Asia Mobile Money Blogs mobile money use cases MPESA MTN Nepal Nigeria Omidyar Network Pagatech Pakistan Philippine mobile money Philippines PR Savings Bank RBAP-MABS rural financial services Safaricom Samoa Smart Money Stanbic Bank Mobile Money Tanzania Tigo Cash Uganda UNCDF USAID VISA World Bank