While not yet applicable to the developing world, this wide range of applications is definitely a step in the right direction in propelling mobile payments via a comprehensive mobile wallet strategy.
- Innovation Overkill:@Why product innovation in financial inclusion isn’t always the right move buff.ly/1nWj9PT @microsave #yam 3 hours ago
- "#Nigeria requires national accelerator programme for #mobilemoney" buff.ly/1nWtaga 6 hours ago
- Communications Authority of #Kenya: Kenya's Mobile Money Users and Agents Have Increased in the 1st Qtr buff.ly/1uCB1Vf 9 hours ago
- Mobile money services now command a significant stake in the GDP of #Tanzania buff.ly/1o8xTa6 12 hours ago
- Agent banking key to local financial inclusion in #Kenya buff.ly/1zoV7RR 15 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Most Used TagsAfghanistan AFI Africa African Mobile Phone Financial Services Policy Initiative AgriFin Initiative Alliance for Financial Inclusion American Express AMPI Bangladesh bank banking Better Than Cash Better Than Cash Alliance Better Than Cash Initiative Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation bKash BPI Globe BanKO CGAP Chemonics Chemonics International Citi Commercial Bank of Africa Digital Financial Services Dutch-Bangla Bank Ltd. Easy Paisa eTranzact Fiji Financial Inclusion First Bank Plc GCASH Ghana Globe Telecom Government Applications of Mobile Money GSMA GSMA MMU GSMA Mobile Money for the Unbanked IFC India Indonesia Kenya M-PESA MasterCard MicroSave mobile-money-use-cases mobile banking Mobile Banking Blog Mobile Financial Services mobile money Mobile Money Africa Mobile Money Asia Mobile Money Blogs mobile money use cases MPESA MTN Nepal Nigeria Omidyar Network Pagatech Pakistan Philippine mobile money Philippines PR Savings Bank RBAP-MABS rural financial services Safaricom Samoa Smart Money Stanbic Bank Mobile Money Tanzania Tigo Cash Uganda UNCDF USAID VISA World Bank